1st prize: € 9,000,-
2nd prize: € 6,500,-
3rd prize: € 4,500,-
SPECIAL PRIZE: € 1,000,-
for the best interpretation of the commissioned work from Judith Weir
1st prize: € 13,500,-
2nd prize: € 9,750,-
3rd prize: € 6,750,-
SPECIAL PRIZE: € 2,000,-
for the best interpretation of the prizewinning work of the International Composition Competition Piano Trio
Project Prize "NEW FORMATS"
Competition in Competition<<
All participants of the FS&MM22 are eligible to participate!
The prize money is stated as gross amount and is subject to the payment modalities of Austrian tax legislation.
In addition to the prize money, the laureates (1st prize) of both categories will receive career advice and support for a period of six months. This includes:
• Individual discussions with each ensemble about musical demands and career goals
• Evaluation of PR materials to date
• Advice on artist agencies and managers
• Coordination of concert invitations
• Assistance in evaluating and negotiating contracts
• Programming and repertoire design
•Conflict management and communication strategies
• long-term career planning