Please submit the following items with the application:
- Repertoire list (composer, precise title of the work, for Lied the title of the song cycle if applicable, time in minutes for every single work) – details available online
- Short biography (online form) for each participant, for trios an quartets also the artistic career of the ensemble in English or German language.
- One recent photo of every participant. Trios and quartets please attach an additional photo of the ensemble. The publication of any such photos in the brochure of the competition must be possible free of charge and authorised by the photographer. Upload formats: jpg, eps or tif (300 dpi, max. 2 MB per photo)
- Passport or ID (scan)
- Receipt (scan) for the paid application fee
- Score material for the compositions listed below shall be sent on paper to the competition office:
a) Lied: compositions other than those appearing explicitly in the official repertoire list
b) Trio: work composed after 1975 (3rd round)
c) String quartet: work composed after 1990 (2nd round)
Documents from 1-5 must be submitted with the online application
Documents from 6 must be submitted by post to:
Internationaler Wettbewerb „Franz Schubert und die Musik der Moderne“
Leonhardstraße 15, 8010 Graz, Austria
The application shall only become valid if all necessary documents have been received by the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz by October 5th, 2017.