Our Competition has retained the services of Aimee Paret Artist Consultancy and Project Management to provide career consultancy to the winning ensemble of each category. We feel strongly that young artists deserve knowledgeable and focused personal guidance for their decision-making in the critical months following a major competition win.
The career consulting and coordination for the winners of the 10th International Competition Franz Schubert and Modern Music covers a six-month period and includes:
one-on-one discussions with each ensemble regarding musical aspirations and career objectives
- evaluation of all available PR material to date
- advice on specific agencies and managers
- coordination of all concert invitations
- contractual guidance and contractual negotiations
- repertoire and programming approaches
- conflict management and communication strategies
- long-term career planning
Aimee Paret will be available for general advice and consultation during the FS&MM 2018.
The 10th International Competition “Franz Schubert and Modern Music” (FS&MM) wil take place from February 19-28, 2018 at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz (KUG) in the categories
Duo for Voice and Piano (Lied)
Trio for Piano, Violin and Violoncello
For more information about the prizes, concert engagements and scholarships please check out: http://schubert.kug.ac.at/prizes-concerts-scholarships/?lang=en